Monday, September 28, 2009

BACK ONLINE!

hello everyone~ seems like i cant really let go of my blog anyways.. especially now that i have a new camera.. and SLR camera.. so why not just show some of my pics here rite? hehe.. anyways any of u guys who wanna add up my facebook just look up "Zulfadli Razi Abu Bakar" and u'll find me..

so what's changed over the last few months? nothing much actually.. but with the new camera (which is kind of like my second lover haha) now i have something to actually post up here..

and of course ill post up the usual pics and info from the web that's not exactly safe for facebook.. unfiltered and uncensored just the way i like it hahaha..

right now im checking and cleaning up my site and all the links to all the other people.. have fun people!~ (>.<)

No comments: